About Me – Professionally
- Strategic marketing leader with 10 years of experience creating strategic campaigns and developing integrated marketing strategies to increase customer engagement while strengthening brand, business growth and profitability.
- Proven success in driving value for clients across multiple industry verticals including startups, non-profit organizations, and leading Fortune 500 brands.
- Experience working with the NHL, the NFL, Senior Players Golf Tour, Sonic Drive-in, Chase, Groupon, Exelon, Canvas On Demand, Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, CASA of Baltimore, Fox45, and many more. Skilled at evaluating a business from financial, strategic and creative standpoints. Areas of expertise include:
- Integrated Marketing & Sales Strategies | Inbound/Outbound Marketing | Team Leadership | Project Management | Brand Development/Messaging | Go-to-Market Strategy | Research & Analysis | Agency Management | Rebranding | Budget Planning | Growth & Profitability | Customer Loyalty & NPS | CRM Management | Contract Negotiation
E D U C A T I O N
- NPS Certification | SATMETRIX 2016
- MS, Integrated Marketing Communications | WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY EXPECTED 2017
- BS, Mass Communications, Cultural Studies (National Deans List) | TOWSON UNIVERSITY 2008
- Coursework in Communications & Spanish (Division I Lacrosse) | VIRGINIA TECH 2005
A W A R D S
- Baltimore Addy Award Nominee | Best Non Profit Consumer Ad | CASA of Baltimore (2015)
- Baltimore Addy Award | Best B2B Direct Marketing Consumer Ad | Constellation (2014)
- Top Performer Award, Constellation Communications (2015) | Marketing Panelist, Inbound Marketing Week (2015)